Are you a user of Apple devices like iPad or iPhone? then you are informed of it that iOS 12 – iOS 12.1.4 makes major performance improvements in Apple iPhone, and introduced some new features such as Screen Time, Memoji, Group Notifications, Siri Shortcuts and much more, but just like any other larger iOS software update, there have been stories of some iPhone users suffering problems with iOS 12 – iOS 12.1.4. Finally here are some of the most well-known iOS 12 – 12.1.4 problems that users are describing and how to fix them.
Some Basic issues fix in iOS 12.1.4 are listed below:
- Helpless to Find iOS 12 Features.
- Helpless to get iOS 12.1.4 OTA Update.
- Apps are falling occasionally.
- Software Update iOS 12.1.4 Disappointed.
Wi-Fi related Queries.
- Quick battery draining problems.
- Number and symbol keypad will not appear hardly.
- Bluetooth Connectivity related Difficulties.
- Privacy restrictions.
- Also sometimes Camera not working in apps.
- The iPhone XS and XS Max are not charging properly.
- The trouble with eSIM on iPhone XR, XS, and XS Max.
- Unable to import iCloud Backups.
There are a few things you can try For iOS 12.1.4, per Apple:
- Turn Airplane Mode on for five seconds, and then turn it off.
- Make sure Do Not Disturb is shut off.
- Examine for any blocked telephone numbers.
- Make sure Call Forwarding is off.
- Also verify to see if there are any updates to the carrier settings or iOS software.
- Remove the SIM card (if your iPhone has one) and place it back in.
- Call the apple customer service number for help.
These ideas may not fix the reported software issue. If that’s the case, make a call to apple customer service.
Also, Require Quick Apple Customer Service For iOS 12.1.4?
So, these are a very common issue for both iPhone & iPad users. Moreover, maybe some apps are freezing or not responding after updating to iOS 12 or iOS 12.1. Hence this problem could arise due to various reasons such as iOS 12 or 12.1 didn’t update properly.
Another reason should be that the failed app didn’t well update to compatible with the new iOS 12/12.1 software update. So if any user is facing above listed problems in their device after updating iOS 12 or iOS 12.1 and not able to fix them at own.